theDargoranMusiciantheDargoranMusician

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 9 Fans

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Spike02 You're DUMB!

First off, the game is excellent. No other flash game has gotten close to the level of prestige this game has. Fan-made characters are glimpses into the imaginations of the minds of hardcores. You should try finding an imagination. On to the actual review.

-The Good-
Diverse group of characters. Very entertaining. Good control schemes and animation sequences. The single player mode is lengthy enough to be fun and challenging at the same time. The auto-save feature is beautiful, it really makes life a whole lot easier. The multiplayer mode keeps the game interesting. The levels are familiar yet different.

-The Bad-
I couldn't help but find several minor glitches. It wasn't anything that could really destroy the game. Sometimes it feels a little n00b'd. While it's a good quality to make the game playable by everyone, there needs to be a super challenging mode. (I personally didn't find it very challenging.) Other than that, not a whole lot went wrong for me.

-Overall-
A wonderful game I will definitely play again. I hope you keep up the wonderful work. I look forward to more of your submissions!

~II(theDargoranMusician)II~

Halo - The Jacking Halo - The Jacking

Huzzah!

This isn't half bad. It's a good concept and with a little more developing it could be a great Halo based mini-game. The spriting was smooth, the backgrounds weren't horrible, and the gameplay was fairly easy to grasp. The teabagging at the end was hilarious. It reminds me of what so many seven year olds do on Halo 3. Now for the good.

THE GOOD: Overall nice concept. It has alot of imbued humor that people should be able to get right off of the back. The situation is funny and it also reminds me of what happens when you get Hijacked by a total newbie. Bust out with a Battle Rifle to the head a couple of times and they are done!

THE BAD: No sound effects. No music. Very limited. If there were multiple levels it would be generations better. Add a weak spot such as the driver's face.

Keep up the good work! If you need music, I can custom make a song or two for your next flash game or whatever. You did a good job. Keep up the good work.

X-Mas Decorator - JL X-Mas Decorator - JL

Loved it!

This is an awesome game! Some expansion would be nice, like different ornaments and decorations, but other than that it is a smooth, fun, and enjoyable game. Some things to improve on would be the music. I know if you don't like the sound turn the volume off, but maybe different tracks and familiar favorites. Great game and there were no lag issues for me but that might be because I have a fast computer. Anyhow, keep up the good work and I look forward to more of your work!

RSQViper responds:

I'm really glad you liked the game so much. One reason for only one song would be because at the time I hadn't a clue as how to make more than one inside a button. I was a total n00b!!! hehe!

Thanks for the informative review!

Light-Ball Catch Light-Ball Catch

Very nice game...

There is always room for improvement. It is an over all swell game but the graphics could use slight improvement(I understand we all can't bust out masterpieces) Try adding some sound, and maybe a customization option for the character and sled. Game plays very nicely. I gave you a ten for humor because I couldn't stop laughing at the santa in the window. Keep up the great work and remember, practice makes perfect!

Over-Kill responds:

Yeah Rob my artist thought the santa would be good for a laugh.
THanks for the review!

Robo Snake Robo Snake

Very Nice!

This is a very satisfying version of snake. I really found myself enjoying it the entire game through. I think you should keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing your future submissions. (you could try to put more sounds in the game though)

Virtual Microwave Virtual Microwave

This was a pleasure to view!

This little Treasure shall be remembered forever in my tiny little brain.

Virtual Ginger 0.4 Virtual Ginger 0.4

Great Sim but.....

No offense but Guinea pigs scare the hell out of me. I liked this submission because it is a very well put together sim.

Black Knight Black Knight

I liked it

I shall beateth you upeth if you dont maketh more things like this.

Sonic Scene Creator 2 Sonic Scene Creator 2

I particularly liked this............

Mainly because it has sonic in it but.......y'know im a sucker for the blue hedgehog.