theDargoranMusiciantheDargoranMusician

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 9 Fans

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

This piece definitely hits close to home... The way the piano expresses a thousand years of infinite loneliness is only driven to a deeper level of macabre insanity by the pulsing of the lone heart. The shattered emotions in this song can resonate with anyone who knows what it's like to lose someone you love... The minimalist approach only adds to the hollow feeling, and I get a strong sense of longing for the past and how life used to be. For me this reminds me just how far from complete my life is now. I thank you for completely taking my emotions and translating them into this beautiful composition. My love for music almost died with her, but it's songs like these that help me cope. Mad love for this one. 5'd and Fave'd.

Bardock's Theme - S.S.S. Bardock's Theme - S.S.S.

Another great remix. Totally stole my heart this time. Haven't heard from you in a LONG time. Message me sometime!

Silent Tears [Orch] Silent Tears [Orch]

My friend....

Simply fantastic. You have really achieved what most musicians fail to. Music isn't about what style, but about what emotion you put into it and what you can envoke in other people. Let me just say this, I appreciate this song. It gives me a feeling like there may be hope for musicians in this generation to be considered true master composers. You have done such a beautiful job here. I wouldn't change anything. The sounds are fantastic and I wish I had your level of talent. The culmination of things I feel in this piece...Just wow. I've never honestly felt so....anything. I too know your loss. The only way to express it is through music, and even then it isn't enough to tell how you felt 100%. 10/10 and good will. I hope the best for you. You are a truly talented musician. Best wishes...

Dj-Flux responds:

Music isn't about how well you can do it, or what title is plastered behind your name, or even about if you can piece things together or not in a masterful way, it's all about emotion.

Music is emotion, music is soul, music carries a unique story for each individual and everyone can relate and connect to something such as this in their own special way.

It's a great thing to be able to share what I feel with other people, and I hope I don't lose my talent anytime soon. I hope to harness it, learn it, and focus it, and improve. :]

{KgZ} Luigi's Ragtime {KgZ} Luigi's Ragtime

Wonderful!

I'm glad I stumbled onto this! I am a small-time Jazz Pianist. The style you made this with is so smooth. You're of a dying breed and it's sad. Plenty of Pianists are throwing potential away. Jazz is so fun. 5'd Fave'd

KgZ responds:

thanks alot man, im glad you liked it.

8-bit Dr. Wily! 8-bit Dr. Wily!

Ferrex you stink!

I disappear for the longest while and here you go with making awesome 8-bit even better.

It does sound like the original. You've gotten so much better than since we last talked. The synth's are perfect! Everything came through at a wonderful level and was very pleasing to the ears. It brings back memories bud. The looping is perfect. I am always looking forward to your tracks so keep it up. You rock!

EliteFerrex responds:

Long time, no see! I'm glad you enjoyed this; I'll have to get back to your page and check it out!

You Have AIDS (Sorry) You Have AIDS (Sorry)

Haha!

That was funny....To those of you that vote down to this, GET A SENSE OF HUMOR! I understand that AIDS is a plague and it's a horrible disease, but so are your retarded comments! Get a sense of humor, suck up your own pride, and if something offends you don't bullshit it! The random Piano just makes this that much funnier. The guitar playing is pretty bad ass, nothing to intense yet nothing to simple. The Sorry at the end was where I started laughing hardest. Keep up the funny shit dude.

Old Sonic Theme Old Sonic Theme

Sonic Boom!

I remember when I first heard this on Sonic CD. It was an amazing song then and it still is now. You just made it more amazing. I really do envy your talent with the Guitar sounds. It's a nice touch, the sounds and levels of the instruments you used are very unique. Next time though, you may want to try watching some of the flats and sharps in your melody for the Sonic Boom. It sounds like the notes aren't being resonant but dissonant (I don't know if that's how you intended it, but even then it's hardly noticable.) Overall excellent job. I'm thankful to have heard this and wish you the best of luck!

His World (Remix) His World (Remix)

Simply Amazing!

Sonic is an amazing character and the theme songs he has had over the years are as awesome as he. I think this is his coolest yet and you just made it even cooler. Soothing choice of synths in the beginning and then the intensity of the main body of the song is blended perfectly with a moving percussion and bass line. I am so happy someone redid this song perfectly!

paranoiddj001 responds:

I wouldn't call it a perfect remix...but I'm glad you think so! Thanks!

Mega Man X3 - Zero's Theme Mega Man X3 - Zero's Theme

You are my hero...

Very well done! I can't see anything wrong with this! It should be the original! You, my friend, have serious skills! I've loved Megaman since the NES versions. Megaman X is just amazing, Zero is godlike and so are you for this!
*bows repeatedly to you*

SparkMan - Battery Acid SparkMan - Battery Acid

Awesome! Just one thing....

Why don't you do some more Megaman X songs? Maybe Zero's theme? Eh, just throwing it out there. Remains solid and thorough to the original. As if the game had been brought into the 3-D world.